This Information Statement (under article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and under article 13 EU Regulation 678/2016 is disclosed is relation to the communication and collection of personal data while browsing www.gelateriacallipo.com website. This Information Statement, however, is not concerned with websites, webpages or other online services which may be accessed through hyperlinks related to sources that are external to the domain of the Controllers.
The Controller is the Callipo Gelateria S.r.l. a socio unico company, having its registered office at Via Riviera prangi, 156 – 89812 Pizzo (VV). The Callipo Gelateria S.r.l. a socio unico Company belongs to “Gruppo Callipo” and, in accordance to the article 2359 c.c. (Civil Code), is subject to the management and coordination by the parent company Callipo Group S.r.l., having its registered office at Via Riviera Prangi, 156 – 89812 Pizzo (VV), which will process all personal data as a joint controller in accordance with the definition contained in the article 4, point 7) of EU Regulation 679/2016, where “two or more controllers jointly determine the purposes and means of processing” as under article 26 of the Regulation.
The Join Controllers (hereafter “the Companies”), by means of a joint controller agreement, shall:
- jointly determine some of the purposes and modalities of personal data processing;
- jointly determine, in a clear and transparent manner, the procedures aimed at providing a prompt feedback in the case the data subject is willing to exercise its rights, as under article 15,16,17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the Regulation;
- jointly define this Information Statement within parts of common interest, indicating all details as prescribed by the Regulation.
Processed personal data
The website www.gelateriacallipo.com shall process the following personal data:
- browsing data, consisting of the information anonymously collected by means of the cookies installed on the user pc or user mobile;
- dati comuni di identità quali: nome, cognome nonché ogni altro dato fornito volontariamente dall’utente in sede di richiesta di informazioni; common identity details such as: name, surname, or any other data voluntarily provided by the user upon request of information;
- common contact detals, such as email address;
- Social Media details (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; Pinterest; Google).
It is hereby stated that a video-surveillance system is in function within our facilities: as a consequence, personal data processing will also involve the use of images.
Legal basis, purposes and supply of personal data.
Personal data will be collected and processed for the following purposes and legal basis:
- Request of information.
Supplied personal data will be used for compliance with any request concerning products and the organization of Callipo Gelateria S.r.l. a socio unico
Supply of personal data is free and optional. Failing in supply may result in the impossibility of executing the user requests. The legal basis of the processing is the performance of the agreement or the pre-contractual measures.
- Website operation, statistical surveys and cookie re-targeting.
Browsing personal data are used to enable browsing, carrying out anonymous surveys aimed at websites improvement and online promotion of our products.
- Video-surveillance system.
The Controllers, in addition, rely on a video-surveillance system not requiring prior consent. This system is based on a legitimate interest by the Controllers aimed at safeguarding persons and goods towards any assault, theft, robbery, damage, act of vandalism, and fire prevention.
Modality of data processing.
Data processing is operated in compliance with the Regulation and any other applicable provision, and is executed with the aid of electronic, automatic and manual means. The Controller will provide effective and adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of safety in relation to the risk of processing.
Video-surveillance, instead, is performed by avoiding the surrounding areas and not relevant details.
All collected information are used in a legal and relevant way, not exceeding the final purposes.
Categories of subjects to which personal data may be disclosed.
Personal data supplied upon requests of information and browsing will be processed by authorized personnel only, and utilized exclusively for the purposes indicated in this Information Statement. Such data may be processed by specialists outside the Organization, for the management of the software used and by prior appointment in writing. Browsing data will be communicated to Google and to the multinationals managing social platforms which are accessible through our website plug-ins.
Data storage period.
- Requests of information management data: personal data will be stored as long as strictly required to deal with requests and forwarding all required information. Thereafter, data shall be erased.
The storage of video-surveillance data is instead limited to a twenty-four hour period after recording.
Data subject’s rights
At any time, the data subject shall have the right to the access and rectification of personal data. The data subject shall also have the right to ask for cancellation, limitation or to object the processing of personal data, as well as the right to require a digital file or personal data (data portability). The data subject can therefore withdraw consent at any time.
Should the data subject envisage any breach to the provisions of the Regulation in personal data processing, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection supervisor, as under art. 77 of the Regulation, or to take legal action as appropriate (art. 79 of the Regulation).
To consult the full text of rights granted by the European Regulation (art. 15-21), please visit the following web page. To exercise the abovementioned rights, please send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Gruppo Callipo – Ufficio Privacy – S.S. 110 km 1,6 – 89843 Maierato – Tel 0963 99623254 – Fax 0963 9962145.
The Joint Controllers