CALLIPO GELATERIA Srl, seated in Via Riviera Prangi 156 – 89812 Pizzo (VV), is active in the production of gelato and has identified as its main strategic goals the satisfaction of consumers and of commercial partners, with the realization of products which comply with market expectations, the reduction of the risk of pollution and other environmental harm caused by productive processes and the improvement of all its business procedures.
CALLIPO GELATERIA is committed to promoting the bond between the values of tradition, passion for quality, respect for the environment, commitment to developing its territory, in an atmosphere of reciprocal respect and attention towards its staff, clients and suppliers.
The compliance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, UNI EN ISO 14001:2004, BRC and IFS, and the adoption of the present Environmental and Quality Policy express the commitment of the Management to obtain the previously mentioned goals.
In particular, the Management of CALLIPO GELATERIA is committed to:
– Developing and spreading in all the organization a culture towards Quality and respect for the Environment and the Territory, throughout activities of training and awareness dedicated to its staff;
– Consolidating with all its clients profitable and long-term relationships, supplying products which comply with present laws, safe from a hygienic-sanitary point of view, and able to satisfy substainable expectations in relation to costs;
– Develop a sense of responsibility in its suppliers and evaluate their capacity to supply, throughout time, raw materials with the expected quality;
– Make its staff a part of the process of continuous improvement of quality and environmental performances, evaluating the changes to propose in order to update processes, procedures and installations/machineries;
– Clearly define the roles and responsibilities within the organization, and give its staff the possibility to express and develop their own capabilities;
– Assign congruous economical resources for the adjustment of the existing installations to keep them aligned with the best available technologies, so as to continuously improve its quality and environmental standards.
This company policy represents the commitment of the Management to pursue all the objectives mentioned above, by the complying with the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, UNI EN ISO 14001:2004, BRC and IFS standards, and the adoption of a workplace health and safety management system.
The Management commits to spreading and explaining the above mentioned policy to all the interested parties, to employees, suppliers and the public, making all efforts to ensure that such policy is appropriate and proportionate to the nature and extent of its activities.
The Management invites all its Managers and staff, within their own responsibilities, to respect the prescriptions defined in the Environmental and Quality Manual, and its Management Procedures and Operative Instructions. These can be anytime requested at our Quality Assurance Department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pizzo (VV), 14/09/2016